Timothy, Sophie, Elsie, Ava, Ben, and Nadia

Timothy, Sophie, Elsie, Ava, Ben, and Nadia
Spring 2011

Monday, May 24, 2010

Two Things...

Today I set the Lexington radio stations in my Honda...

1. corny John Tesh advice/music

2. some trendy alternative station

3. an eighties station

4. a soft rock station

5. a country station (that's for you Dad)

6. Finally, NPR, always gotta have that

This is a big deal for me... at last I know we're staying put... At least for the next two years anyway, and there's nowhere else I want my family to be except right here, right now... I love this place, and a year ago I hardly knew it existed!!

The next thing... something I love most, of course, My little Elsie gave us her first tiny belly laugh today with the biggest smiles... Maybe I'll try to record the next one and see if i can get some audio on here...

1 comment: